Friday, April 8, 2011

Doctors, laughing, play group and seeds ohh my.

Seth is checking out the sights
Seth and I went to his first "well baby" check up.  He's healthy and happy.  Seth gained three inches in height. He will be three months by the end of next week!  (amazing)   He sure is a strong little guy!

Seth is also starting to laugh.  Today was the first time I heard him make his little laugh.  So cute.


Little man also went to his first play group today as well.  (I know busy day for him!)   Our church started a play, every Friday 3-4pm ages 0-3 we meet in the nursery to play, talk etc... 







Getting ready for the gardening season!  We are hoping to get things started on the garden this weekend!  Here are some seeds that my dad has started.  He trust me enough to keep the grow lights and plants at my house!  (some have died :(


Tomatoes under the grow lights.

Seeds that my dad has start!

1 comment: