Friday, November 25, 2011

Baby's first Thanksgiving!

I have a lot to be thankful for.

Seth's bib that he wore for his first Thanksgiving!

  1.  A healthy family
  2. Our wonderful baby, Seth!
  3. Living in one of the most beautiful spots on earth
  4. My hubby having a steady income
  5. Our house
  6. My faith in Jesus Christ
  7. Going to be an Auntie again!  In January.
  8. Good friends
  9. Freezer full of wild game and halibut, king Salmon etc...
  10. The freedom to read my Bible without hiding it; like so many brothers and sisters do in prosecuted countries.
  11. The freedom and time to be able to travel like we do
  12. A wonderful relationship with my Hubby
 Not necessarily in that order!
Amish bread dough rising.


  I had a busy morning bake Amish white bread, cheese dinner rolls and sweet potato bake for Thanksgiving.  This is our fourth Thanksgiving in Petersburg! Wow does the time fly by!  We have an annual Thanksgiving feed at our friends house.

Seth loved this rocking horse at our friends house! And their HUGE toy/play room!

I thought this was a cool picture; this is the snow that is on our roof.  When I look out this window all I see is a foot of snow! 

1 comment:

  1. I like all the things you are thankful for! That is alot of snow. It was beautiful here today, I actually wore shorts outside to do the chores...well, I slept in these shorts too.... but, it was nice out! Blessings from Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete