Thursday, September 1, 2011

Toy with wheels and thifted brag

Well here is Seth's first toy with wheels.  I found this for him at Salvation Army (Sally's) in town.  I only paid two dollars!  We love going to Sally!

This little car had a lot of sticker on it but I was able to remove them thanks to a Magic Eraser!  It's actually really shiny! now!

Big smile!




The next find at Sally's, the one I want to brag about, was a EvenFlo cross country baby carrier.  If I would have bought this pack brand new I would have spent over $100.  The one I bought at Sally's yesterday I spent $8!  It's in really great shape all the straps work.  The pack its self is very comfortable to carry; way more comfortable then the other baby carrier we were using.




Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Super deals! You know me...I'm a thriftin queen....Seth is so cute, what a nice smile, I think he looks more and more like your husband.

    ReplyDelete