Thursday, January 5, 2012

I do

Four years ago I said " I do" to a very special person.  Today we are still happily married to each other!  My promise still remains today as it will in another four years and years to come...  "I will love you completely and forever"



Following our wedding Jesse and I took off on a three month honeymoon in South America.  We traveled to 6 different countries, starting in Buenos Ares, Argentina.  (Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, Ecuador, & Bolivia.)

 

 Iguaze Falls in Argentina


 (Below) In the Torre del Paine Park in Chile

 Beach in Peru

 (top and bottom) Bariloche, Argentina
 (below) highway in Bolivia where this semi truck was stuck in the ditch.
 Having to walk the last five miles into town because our bus broke down on the road.  Bolivia
 Bolivia
 In the salt flats of Bolivia.


Some times it feels good to reminisce.  What will the next four years bring?

2 comments:

  1. Congradulations! I love the last picture :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are awesome!! I'm jealous of your adventures ;) PS: thanks so much for the book recc, I'm so excited to look into it! :)

    ReplyDelete