Thursday, October 11, 2012

it goes on

Well I had one of those moments today were I said something and as some as I said It I was thinking "oh no shouldn't have said that"; meanwhile your toes are curls inside your shoes.  When those moments happen It always brings me to one of my favorite quotes... by Robert Frost: In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

So true... lets move on...

My handsome brother ,Jake, holding Abby for the first time!

Abby gives Seth some of the best smiles

Always trying to help put the pacifier in her mouth.

Seth found this cute shell in our yard.  He gave it to me so I'm going to consider this my first gift from him!

1 comment:

  1. That shell is so tiny and cute. I ALWAYS say stuff I shouldn't too. So, it doesn't get better with age...but, try to learn from it. Blessings from good old Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete