Monday, March 19, 2012

his newest love

I love the small towns!  A week ago we were in the hardware store; While Seth and I were playing in the toy department, there was one of those tyke cars for sale. $150 brand new and he loved sitting in it.  I hated the price and would never spend that much. So I took a picture of him sitting in his car and put it on face book.  I thought nothing of if until the next day a neighbor called saying that I needed to come over and take her tyke car that her kids out grew!!!  SCORE!  Love small towns!






He plays with this car A LOT.  He loves sitting in it and backing up.  Seth also figured out that if he gets it close to the couch or end table he can pull him self up on top of couch/end table.  He loves getting into things!

No comments:

Post a Comment