Thursday, March 22, 2012

my latest

A crafty friend of mine showed me how she makes these earring holders.  I LOVED them.  So I went home and made one for myself and I'm working on one right now for my mom.

Isn't it cool?!?!  The ribbon I glued on the back side to hang my hair clips.

My earrings

Holding my pretty hair clips I made.  


This is the one that I'm working on for my mom.  I found the frame at Sally (salvation army) for 50 cents, it was missing the glass and matte.


This is the wire mesh that I picked up at the hardware store to use.

I cut it out to size and hot glued it in. I'll post the finished product later!

 

Signs of spring.  My flowers wanting for warmer weather to go outside.

3 comments:

  1. That is a really cute idea. Those primroses look so nice. I'm sure you know, but it has been so warm here. I even saw someone planting their garden already - March - Wisconsin....Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I been hearing all about the nice weather down there. Two days ago we had a little snow storm.... I can't wait for winter to be over with. I started tomato seeds inside the house last week! Pretty excited about that!

      Delete